CBSE VOCATIONAL COURSE
- The Central Board of Secondary Education under Ministry of Human Resource Department has launched the National Vocational Education Qualification Framework (NVEQF) for Secondary and Senior Secondary levels with four (04) and forty (40) Vocational courses respectively, to strengthen the skills of the students for their career growth.
- The scope of the vocational training remains immense as there is an enormous demand for the skilled manpower in the country.
- Virtual Global Education Ltd. is one of the Skill Knowledge Provider empanelled by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) imparting the Information Technology (IT) course to the students for enhancing their dexterity.
Virtual Global Education Ltd. provide its services in the states of Delhi; Rajasthan and West Bengal.
Demand For The Skilled Manpower
- Around 119 million additional skilled work forces will be required by 24 sectors.
- According to the skills gap report, most of the sectors except agriculture will require more skilled workforce in the next seven years.
National Vocational Educational Qualification Framework
- NSQF organizes qualifications according to a series of levels of knowledge, skills and aptitude.
- A learner must possess learning outcomes regardless of being acquired through formal, non-formal or informal learning.
- The NVEQF has set common principles and guidelines for a nationally recognized qualification system.
- It would be useful to promote the creativity of every child including children with special needs.
Requirement of Vocational Training
- There is an enormous demand for the skilled manpower in the country.
- Huge mismatch between supply and demand of skilled labours.
- Continuous up gradation on techniques required in industries across various sectors.
- Need to match the industrial needs.
- Huge employment opportunities.
- Employees’ productivity.
- Scope of high earning.
Methodology of Teaching:
- VGEL ensures the innovative content development as per the CBSE curriculum.
- 192 hours of training divided into Theory & Practical classes.
- Equipped with trained and professionally competent experts for imparting the teaching as per the parameters laid down by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Training and Lesson Notes prepared for course is ensured to be in local languages (if required).
IT in education
- Enhances the quality of education by increasing learner motivation and escalating teacher training.
- Powerful tool for extending educational opportunities.
- Has ability to transcend time and space.
- Helps to improve the quality of Education.
- Representing competitive edge in an increasingly globalizing job market.
- Helps to expand access to Education.